Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Picture Perfect/summer learning journey

Hi Bloggers,

The selfie I picked is selfie 3

                                                                                       
I think this girl is in Italy. She looks like she is enjoying it. The girl is looking at the view. She might be on vacation. She is standing on the cliff. Watching the people go past. She is getting ready to tack a selfie. Now she gets in her pose for the camera. She smiles 1 2 3 cheese. All done and she gets of the cliff.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Joslyne,

    That's what I thought when I saw this photo as well. Those houses remind me of pictures I've seen of Italy. Have you been? I would love to go there, and to Greece - they're high on my bucket list. :)

    Do you think she's travelling alone? She's very brave for standing so close to the edge. I wonder if she saw someone else take a photo there and decided she would too.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.