Pages

Sunday 30 December 2018

Going, going….gone/ summer learning journey

Hi Blogger

The thing I love about new zealand is that it is a beautiful country which has two islands, the north island and the sought Island, I live in the South Island in a place called Christchurch.
I love the lovely clean beaches and the lovely forests that we can we can go for walks in.
We have very beautiful theatres all over New Zealand and I love going to watch the shows.
New Zealand have lovely people such as the Maori, English, Asian, South Africans and is a country to welcomes people to live here.
I like the summers because I can have fun at the beach with family and friend.
The winter are cold and we have snow in the mountains in the south Island and I like to go sledding with my family, we have to dress very warm.

Image result for nz

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joslyne,

    I really enjoyed reading your post about life in New Zealand. If I was a tourist, reading that description, I'd want to hop on a plane right away! :) We're very lucky to have so many beautiful natural attractions, aren't we? I prefer the summer months as well. Although, you are right; sledding is great fun. I like snowboarding too. Have you been before?

    Blog ya later! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. One last thing :)

    It's great to see you using images to illustrate your blog posts. Every time that we use an image on our blog, it's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here:
    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

    You will need to follow these instructions to earn full points for any Summer Learning Journey activity that has asked you to post an image.

    Thanks Joslyne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikey thanks for telling that I probably missed that bit.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.