Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

north and south/ summer learning journey 2018/19

Image result for New Zealand flag
wow Christchurch is amazing!! 

I love Christchurch because:

1. Christchurch is fun because there is a cool zoo Orana park where you can encounter the lions  and parks like botanical gardens that have a lot of flowers.

2. I like Christchurch because there are lots of places I can swim like Sumner Beach the I like the waves they are big.

3.  Christchurch is fun because there is lots of nature and I can go camping  in the woods my favourite part about camping is when we get to go fishing cause my dad catches the fish and I get to reel it in.


I like to call Christchurch my home because I feel happy here and  safe and I can do fun things with my family and have a good and happy time.. In Christchurch I have lots of friends that make me happy. I am happy in Christchurch and  i'm glad to call Christchurch my home.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Joslyne,

    Well done on completing another activity! It's so great to see that you're keeping your literacy learning going over the summer break.

    Christchurch sounds like a wonderful place to grow up. What's your favourite animal at the zoo? My hometown has lots of beautiful beaches as well. My favourite place to spend my summer holiday is at a beach called Long Beach. Where's your's? I love camping too! I don't usually go fishing though. What kinds of fish do you and your dad catch?

    Keep up the great blogging,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikey my favourite animal at the zoo is the cheetahs and the lions. Me and my dad catch kawhai fish.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.